Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorites...

I have seen this Friday blog idea around and thought I would give it a whirl...

Favorite Time of Day:  Morning snuggles with Aiden
AND...When the hubby gets home and Aiden runs up to him...and steals his car keys lol

Favorite Season:  SUMMER...no doubt about it!

Favorite Month:  April...It's my Birthmonth!  If you know me, you know I celebrate my Birthday all month long!!!


Favorite Holiday:  Christmas...especially now that I have my baby boy...it is so much better through his eyes!


Favorite Color:  RED

Favorite Movie:  Stepmom...hit so close to home for me at a time when I my Mom was very very sick!  Thanks God for liver transplants!

Favorite Celebrity:
Carrie Underwood

AND Reese Witherspoon
CLASSY AND CLASSY!!!

Favorite Place to Shop:


Favorite Kind of Music:  Country

Favorite TV Show:    Sex and the City

Favorite Thing To Do:   DUUUUUUH...Spending time with my family

Favorite Place in the world:  ANY Vacation spot
Favorite Hobby:  Working Out

Favorite Kind of Animal:  Siberian Husky...BUDDY

Favorite Place to Live:  Charleston, SC


Favorite Place to Vacation:  Riviera Maya  (so far)


Favorite Restaurant:  Longhorn Steakhouse

Favorite Thing to Cook:  any dip or munchie LOL

Favorite Chore:  Sleeping....OH that's not a chore...hmmmm cleaning kitchen

Favorite Make Up:  Clinique

Favorite Hair Products:  Don't really use hair products but I do wash my hair with Dove shampoo

Favorite Lotion:  Clinique
Favorite thing to blog about:  again...DUUUHHHH...MY FAMILY

Favorite Thing to wear:  Sundress
Favorite Memory:  Hearing Aiden cry for the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment