Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Another year...


From the time Leif came home to the time he left again felt like a milisecond, but boy did we make the most of it.  Oddly enough, after missing almost every major holiday throughout his 8 month deployment, he is now stateside yet he still missed Easter and my birthday.  He missed every single celebration in a years time except for 4th of July...this a great reason for us to really be thankful over the next few holidays that he will be home.
Despite not being around for my actual birthday, my man sure knew how to "make it up" to me.  After I declared we should just go to dinner and who ever wants to come will come, he tweaked that plan a bit.  He rented out a bar, invited over 30 of my pals and had yummy apps for everyone to enjoy!  I certainly felt BEYOND blessed and completely undeserving.  I think everyone had a blast, I know I did :-)
And then all of this silliness happened...
My number 1 rule was NO SHOTS....I am way too old for that nonsense...WOOPS
 It was a fabulous night!!!  My other rule was no gifts...I swear people don't follow the rules anymore...

After all the fun ended my sweet girls would not let me be alone on my actual birthday...so out we went...love you ladies 
Peach martini...who doesn't love peaches ;-)
And some more day of my Birthday love...
 

Bye bye 21 ;-). I mean 31 hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment