Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tiny Miracles!


I have said several times that I have some really amazing friends! I really don't know where I would be with out my girls!  They are always there for me regardless of how many miles separate us.  I have been so fortunate to have so many amazing people by my side to support me through the hard times and to share in all of the amazing moments through out the years.  I truly believe that the sign of a genuine friendship is when your friends treat your success and happiness, as if it were their own...and now to my point!
I am over the moon happy, excited, and thrilled for my best friend Courtney!  I truly feel like my heart and my head are about to burst with excitement for her.  Without going into the personal details I will just say that my girl has been through a lot.  She was born with a "broken heart" and has had countless open heart surgeries.  Today, Courtney and her husband Clint, welcomed a beautiful, perfect, tiny little miracle into the world.  John Wyatt was born at 10:59 am weighing 2lbs 15.5 ounces and 14 inches long.  He arrived 9 weeks early but is PERFECT!!!
Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!
Proud Daddy!!!


With all of the joy I feel today, there is a tiny bit of sadness!  These are the moments that make being away from your friends and family so incredibly difficult!  I wish I could be there to give my girl a big hug and to witness this amazing little miracle!  I try my hardest to let all of my friends know that I am just a phone call away but in moments like this, a phone call just isn't good enough!!!
To my best friend Courtney,
You were born to be a mother and the Good Lord knew it!!!  Wyatt is so lucky to have you as his Mommy!  You are the most amazing person I have ever met!  Thank you for being such a great friend, always being there for me and inspiring me to be a better person!  I am so grateful that you always include me in the important moments of your life...you (and your family) are the best!  There aren't enough words to express how happy I am for you...this new chapter will be the best yet...and you deserve it!!!  I love you so much and I will SEE YOU in a week!
He's Here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment