Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What just happened???

This is how I feel about the past 2 weeks.  We made a trip to our hometown in MD for a wedding and a baby shower and ended up spending the entire week on the road running around like chickens with our heads cut off.  I crammed more activity into the 10 days we were there than I can even wrap my brain around but I will give a synopsis in pictures and then give specific details in future blogs (I hope)...

Drive 500 miles from SC to MD...

Visit my best friend, Courtney (and her baby to be Wyatt), in the hospital!


Spend time with my hubby's brother and wife and my adorable nephew Elijah...


Attended the fabulous wedding of our high school best friend, Matt, and his beautiful bride, Melissa...


Our Group...Hubby and I with 2 of my best girlfriends and their hubbies!
Had a MD Crab Feast with my family...I hadn't seen my brother in almost 6 years!


Spent the 4th of July with our amazing friends, Krystal and Matt, who just moved to Annapolis, MD from Charleston in March!  (I miss my partner in crime, Krystal)
Navy Wives stick together!

Navy Buddies...
Happy 4th of July...Home of the Free because of the BRAVE!

Luck was on our side and our sister in law, Sara, gave birth (while we were in town) to a beautiful baby girl...
Andrea Reese
I met up with my Dad (at Chick Fil A)...I don't see him much so it was nice to spend a little time with him!
I had the honor of taking maternity pictures of my BEAUTIFUL best friend Courtney....here is a sneek peak!!
I took my Nieces and Nephew swimming...with all of the craziness of watching after my 3 nieces who are 12, 8 and 5 and my nephew who is 2 1/2 and Aiden who is 22 months...I only snapped 1 picture...
My very best friend, Nicole, and her amazing husband, Jose, bought their very first home...and it is beyond beautiful!  These two have worked so hard and waited so patiently for this day and I could not be happier for them!  Welcome Home Nicole and Jose!!!

Champagne is a MUST!
We attended my niece, Kasey's 6th Birthday Party (she isn't 6 until Thursday hehe)
I also attended Courtney's baby shower...it was so nice to spend the day with 2 of my very best friends, Courtney and Nicole, and celebrate the impending birth of this amazing little boy, Wyatt!!

Cute cake...Cuter Momma to be!

My 2 besties from High School!

How Cute is she?
And if that wasn't enough...my bestie Alison swung by late Saturday night so that our handsome boys could play together....
Aren't they adorable....dancing machine!
Drive 500 miles back to SC...
Are you tired yet????  I sure am!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment