Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our little firecracker is 3...party time!

Most people that know me well know that I love to host parties.  Sometimes I tend to go a little over board!  This year I think I was pretty tame for Aiden's 3rd birthday party.  We have had such a busy summer and the month leading up to Aiden's party was a rough one for many reasons!  But we managed to pull it off!!!  In honor of our new "Made in America" home we decided to do a patriotic themed birthday party.  I definitely think Aiden is the "all American boy" but the truth is, I picked a theme that was easy and required minimal creativity on my part.  Being extremely tired and sick didn't help my planning and creativity so I was lazy with my theme this year!  As usual, I say that I am going to go small but once you start inviting people it is really hard to stop.  I know that I left some people out but I had to stop myself somewhere short of placing an announcement in the local paper!  Overall we had an absolute blast!  Thank you to everyone who came out and helped us celebrate our little firecrackers 3rd Birthday and a special THANK YOU to Nana and Pops for dropping everything at the last minute to take care of me and Aiden when I was down for the count a few days before Aiden's party!  Here is a look at Aiden's big day!




















Still can't believe my BABY is 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment