Saturday, May 18, 2013

Running partner...


It looks like I have a new running partner. Before my run today Aiden asked if he could run with me.  I told him that I would run halfway with him and Easton in the stroller and then he could run with me for the last half!  This boy doesn't forget anything!  On the way back he jumped out of the stroller and took off...

He turns around to me and says "I'll meet you at the house mommy" HA!  He did great until he saw the ice cream man...he hopped back in the stroller and kept saying "faster mommy faster".  It didn't help that when I got home I realized Aiden had filled the undercarriage of the stroller with broken up concrete blocks from the construction site on our street...apparently he thinks 2 kids in a double jogging stroller isn't enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment