Sunday, December 19, 2010

Done, Done and Done!!

So today I finished my Christmas shopping...and MOST of my wrapping!  If I didn't know any better I would say that Santa has already been here to Gunder-Land because even the stockings are stuffed!  I slipped Santa an extra $20 and he delivered everything early!!!  Now I can just relax and enjoy my beautiful tree surrounded by way too many presents!  We went ALL OUT this year on the gift giving...the ultimate gift is going to my Aiden and my nieces...with out giving it away just yet I will just say that this gift and their reaction is going to be worthy of a commercial!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!
On another note...we had some family pictures taken!  I am really not extremely thrilled with them but they will have to do!  We had them taken downtown, on the water, the coldest day of the year, Leif was sick and Aiden had a runny nose and was preoccupied with the fountain!  OH WELL...there is always next year!  I have a great camera but cannot find anyone with a little bit of patience to take several pictures of us without cutting off one of our heads, getting irritated with a baby who doesn't want to sit still, or not clicking fast enough to catch that perfect shot!  Am I asking for too much?  SOOO....what do you think?

1 comment: