Monday, December 13, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Although we started decorating about a week ago, I have kind of been slacking on the blog!  I have missed several important dates that I need to write about but I haven't had enough time to really do it justice!  I will start with an easy one!  With the help of my amazingly talented friend Krystal, I decorated for Christmas!  Krystal and I went to Michael's picked out a bunch of garland and with the magic of Krystal's talented hands and eyes, we ahem she, created several beautiful pieces!  I helped...I SWEAR!!!

BEFORE:
(here is everything spread out on the floor)
AFTER:
(Wreath, mantle, and staircase)

I love the way everything turned out and I am so thankful that my friend Krystal lent me her talent for a very very very cheap price (dinner and wine lol) because I certainly can not afford what she is truly worth!!!

I did our Christmas tree all by myself but have yet to step back and actually take a picture!  That will go on my "to-do" list...I love my tree!  We do not decorate the outside of our house because considering that we are in a new house every 1.5 to 2 years, and every home is different (# of bushes, length of railing, porch size, # of windows etc.), we would spend too much  money every year making it work!  Soon enough we will be in our forever home...ok not forever but Leif has promised me a good solid 4 years...maybe heheh!!!

OH....by the way...Aiden "HELPED" with the decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment