Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Josh!!!

Just wanted to wish my best friend a very happy birthday!  Josh and I go way back...and I mean waaaaay back!  We have been friends almost our whole lives! What started as an unlikely friendship between two kids in the neighborhood turned into Josh and his family being my Saving Grace!  Lucky for me, Josh was always willing to share his parents with me!  THANKS JOSH!  His Dad was and is the perfect example of a father and to this day I have put his Mom on a pedestal that no one will ever touch.  She was my hero and now our guardian Angel!  With the craziness of life, months can pass and I won't see or speak to Josh but whenever I am in my hometown I make it a point to see him and it is like we were never apart!  Josh and I have been through a lot together...more than I think either of us can or really want to put into words...I love him for so many different reasons and there is not one thing I wouldn't do for him!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!  Thank you so much for being in every single amazing childhood memory I have!  I know you hate when I get all sappy and teary-eyed so I won't say it to your face...but I love you! I admire, respect, cherish and value our friendship more than you will ever know.  Our childhood memories have most certainly shaped the person I am and the mother I strive to be and for that I am eternally grateful!  I am so proud of the independent, driven, and responsible man you have become...and I know I am not the only one ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment