Monday, January 3, 2011

Very Merry Indeed

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  For us, it was very Merry indeed!  There are so many great memories from the past 2 weeks and hopefully over the next few days I will be able to recap them!  Aiden's first Christmas as a mobile little boy was amazing!  He enjoyed every second of it and seemed to be beyond thrilled with all of the gifts.  His actions on Christmas morning were truly heartwarming.  We are in Elmo overload here in Gunderland!  Aiden now owns more than 8 Elmo's world DVD's, a pizza pie talking Elmo, tickle me Elmo, jibber jabber Elmo, Elmo boo boo buddy, Elmo magna doodle, Elmo band-aides, Elmo toothbrush and an Elmo book...WHEW!!!!  Add to that some clothes, lots of toys, a basketball hoop, a ball pit and some fun puzzles...he is not only spoiled but he is cherished by so many of our family and friends!  We enjoyed Christmas eve here with my in-laws and then most of Christmas day at home before we traveled to MD to see more family and friends!  I will be the first to admit that I love presents but I also love spending time with my family and friends and having the opportunity to spend some serious quality time with a lot of very special people was the highlight of my Christmas!  Enjoy some of our favorite moments from this holiday!

Now accepting all of my gifts while in the ball pit!
Elmo...Need I say more!
My family!!!

Cousins!


No comments:

Post a Comment