Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Erin and Aaron...Forever is a great thing!



This past weekend my family and I had the great pleasure and joy of watching my Cousin, Erin, marry her prince charming, Aaron (matching names= meant to be). These two were made for each other and the day couldn't have been more perfect for this beautiful couple! If my memory serves me correctly, Erin and Aaron have been together for over 7 years and have really built a strong foundation for their marriage! Not only was the day absolutely perfect, but the bride was most certainly with out a doubt, flawlessly gorgeous!


It was a day of pure excitement for everyone involved and there were so many cute little touches that made this day so incredibly unforgettable...

The Groom and his very proud parents...

Talk about making an entrance...

This reminded me of the royal wedding...

The walk to forever...

Sealed with a kiss...

What a beautiful group...

And a rare gathering by some of our family...

To my beautiful cousin Erin,
Happily ever after does exist and with Aaron by your side, I am certain that you will have a happiness that many people can only dream of! Your wedding day is a celebration of a lifelong commitment that will be filled with priceless memories and unimaginable joy! You and Aaron are beginning an amazing journey as husband and wife and I couldn't be more excited for the both of you! You fully deserve the absolute best and I have a feeling that there are many more "best days of your life" ahead of you! Congratulations Erin and Aaron...may you always kiss each other good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment