Thursday, May 15, 2014

Time Flies

Time flies when you're having fun...we finally celebrated Easton turning ONE!!!

Leif missed Easton's first Birthday by a few days and instead of celebrating without him, we just held off until we could throw a party fitting of such a celebration.  Since Leif returned home from deployment we have had a jam packed schedule so it took us a little time to schedule the party but it was surely worth the wait.
Our theme was "Time Flies..." 
The weather was perfect for not 1 but 2 bounce houses...
And some "flight simulators"...
And of course the 1st birthday right of passage...CAKE
Where would I be without the help and support from my brother and sister...they have really stepped up to the plate for me and hit it out of the park...
And there was just too much fun and friendship to even begin to recap it all
Happy Birthday to my "sweet E" my "easy E" "big E" "Eastie". 

No comments:

Post a Comment