Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This and That....


I really feel like this summer is just flying by...it is probably because we are approaching some big changes here in Gunder-land!  Over the past few weeks we have been extremely busy!

One of my Hubby's best friends got married.  So we packed up the family and headed north!
I tried to pack "light"
After making at least 10 trips to Maryland from SC with a baby, I think we have our system pretty down pat!

Once in MD we wanted to devote almost all of our time to Phil and Jillian's Wedding...
VOWS

The new Mr. and Mrs.


I had the hottest date...

In Laws...BIL, SIL, FIL, MIL, Me and Hubs

Hot Mommas...my Mom, Me, My SIL, and My MIL

Although I swore that I wouldn't try to be superwoman and visit every friend imaginable in a short period of time...I absolutely HAD to go visit my best friends little miracle Wyatt!
3 whole pounds

Precious Dreams

Wyatt giving his Momma and I the grump face...we were too loud!

Look at those itty bitty feet
At this point Wyatt was 10 days old and a whopping 3 pounds...but he is BEYOND perfection!  He looks like a little man in a teeny tiny body!  Wyatt is doing so well and his continuous progress has been such a blessing for his parents (and all of us).  I felt so honored to be able to visit him and I, of course, LOVED having girl time with my bestie, Courtney!  Court was not up for pictures...I managed to take 1 but promised it was just for memory and not for facebook or bloggy world!  I will tell you this though...she looked as beautiful as ever and was such a pro when it came to handling her lil preemie!!!  Have I mentioned how much I love that girl!
There are a ton of things that I really want to blog about but right now I am enjoying the company of my big brother, who is visiting us this week!!!  One day I will make more time for my blog...if the fun ever stops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment