Friday, April 6, 2012

Early Birthday Love...

I LOVE Birthdays...not just mine but all birthdays!  I think birthdays are a big deal!  I usually celebrate my birth month!  Every weekend in the month of April is dedicated to celebrating my birthday!  As I get older...nothing has changed!  I will be turning the big 3-0 next week and I am not the least bit upset about it!  We have been so busy lately with putting our SC home on the market, searching for a new home in VA while living in RI (confused?), getting ready for my surgery and the hubby's work schedule becoming more time consuming that I have completely neglected my birth month!  But lucky for me, those who love me have not!  Yesterday I received 2 surprises in the mail...I LOVE getting mail!!!
First, I received the most thoughtful card from my mom.  My mom is a card person...she takes her card giving very seriously!
The next surprise was in a white box that looked like it contained checks...there was a return address but it wasn't from anywhere that I recognized!!!  Inside the box was this...
I, of course, did what any other adult my age would do when they receive a gift a week before their birthday!  I immediately opened it :-)
Mother of pearl heart Pandora charm!
HUGE THANK YOU to one of my best friends Alison for the beautiful and thoughtful gift!  You sure know how to make a girl feel special!

Normally, I spend my birthday with my best girls, my man, and lots of wine!  This year our schedule just doesn't permit time to travel to my favorites but don't worry ladies, we will make up for it this summer!  It's not as exciting being so far from my family and my best friends on my birthday but the hubby has a fun weekend planned for us so I am really anxious to see what he has in store!!!  I am sure it will be blog worthy....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Early Birthday! Miss you and Aiden down here in Charleston. Been praying for you through all of these medical and surgery decisions--you have been on my heart. Hope all is well with the moves and that handsome little guy of yours. Best wishes for a happy new decade ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete