Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10 A Perfect Weekend!

I will never forget sitting at the breakfast table on the morning of my brother-in-law's wedding listening to my in-laws and their friends reminisce about family trips, weekend getaways, ball games and all of the amazing memories that go along with those experiences!  I couldn't help but feel envious of those amazing memories and quite frankly a little sad that I missed out on what seemed to be some really fun times.  As I have done many times before, I made a promise to myself that when I started my family, I would do things differently.  In the past 13 months of Aiden's life we have had made some really amazing memories and this weekend was no different!
Habersham Beaufort, SC


We traveled to Beaufort, SC to visit Nana and Pops and truly made the most of our time!  In one short weekend we played on the playground, spotted an alligator in the pond, cruised the neighborhood in the golf cart and the wagon, danced to live music, took the boat to Hilton Head for lunch, had a date night, chased butterflies and I could probably go on and on.  Aiden may never remember all of these things but I can assure you that I will never forget them!  I am so Thankful that I have a husband who believes in the importance of family and sacrifices 3quarters of the Wolfpack game so that we can create these memories!  And to my sweet boy Aiden, your Momma will do her absolute best to give you the memories that will make your life rich and exciting!  

Playground Fun!

Dancing!
So on 10-10-10...I must say that my weekend was a Perfect 10!

1 comment:

  1. Teresa..You are the best!! I am so proud to have you as my niece-in-law. It is obvious how much you love Lief and Aiden and the love they have for you. One day, I hope to find someone I can share that kind of love!!!

    ReplyDelete