Now to my point...this weekend we had a halloween party (future blog) and we had a "pumpkin hunt" for the kiddies! Inside of the pumpkins were lollipops and little spider rings. The kids did an amazing job of finding all of the pumpkins. Aiden (and Buddy) were all over the place looking for little pumpkins and with the help of Momma, Daddy, Nana and Pops Aiden found 6 pumpkins! But the real discovery was the lollipop! For those of you that know me, you know that I am very strict about what goes in Aiden's mouth for 2 reasons. Reason #1 is that he has a severe milk and egg allergy and you would be shocked what is "hidden" in the foods we eat that could literally send my boy into anaphylactic shock. Reason #2 is that I think healthy eating habits start now...if he doesn't know what candy is how can he turn down yummy veggies and say "candy"? However when my sweet little boy found his pumpkin and pulled out that lollipop and put it right in his mouth wrapper and all I figured what the heck...let the boy take a lick! So I grabbed my camera, opened the wrapper, and let my boy have a treat! He took a few licks, gave Buddy a few licks, and that was it...he was OVER it! PHEW! The moment lasted all of 30 seconds but these pictures will last a lifetime!
|Really? I can have this?|