Saturday, March 3, 2012

Health Update...

This will be short and sweet...
I have received several emails asking for updates on my tumor!  I am sorry that I haven't been updating regularly but I just figured I would post when there was something to say!  We have seen several doctors and have decided to put all of our final answers in the hands of my surgeon.  I have an appointment with him on Thursday!  So far, 2 out of the 3 doctors we have seen agree on how to proceed...1 doctor is against surgery and 2 feel that it is the best choice.  My hope is that the surgeon will thoroughly weigh out my risks, because we know that all surgeries come with risks.  On Thursday, my hope is to have answers!  For now, I believe that my #1 concern is the tumor and not the cyst in my brain...the tumor is large and in a place where there isn't much room for growth., 2 of the 3 Dr's believe that it is pressing on my nerves thus causing pain, and has the likelihood of becoming more.  We have debated seeking more professional opinions but feel that, at this point, we will just see the surgeon and formulate an opinion from there!  If removing the tumor is a safe and relatively risk free option...then that is our answer!!!!
I (and we) want to THANK those of you who have prayed for me, sent messages and constantly called for updates or sent words of encouragement..  Over the past 2 week I have been feeling so much better and am hopeful everything will be solved within the next few weeks!  Thursday is an important day and we appreciate your prayers...
Again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you that have showed so much care and concern!!!  It means SO, SO, SO much to me!!!

Enough about me...Friday date nights are my favorite!!!!  How handsome is my date???

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Didn't know about the tumor. Good luck. I'll pray for you. Does little man know?

    ReplyDelete