Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

This weekend seemed to go by so incredibly fast.  I am pretty sure that being outside so much with the warmer temperatures will make time fly!  We were really excited to go to the St. Patrick's Day parade in downtown Newport mainly because we had heard so much about it.  It didn't disappoint!  There was a great crowd early in the day...don't get me wrong there were your typical drunks at 11 am on St. Patrick's Day...but aside from that it was a nice family oriented crowd.  I was initially worried about Aiden's attention span considering the estimated parade time was 2 hours but he had a blast.  We found a nice spot on the curb and had a perfect front row view!!

The Start of the parade...


OC's...poor guys!!!


wearing his beads...

creepy looking leprechaun

Enjoying the parade from the front row!

Daddy snuggles!

Leif's favorite moment...this guy followed the horses and cleaned up their poop!!!
After the parade Aiden kept saying "I want to see the parade again"...unfortunately I do not have that power haha!  
I find that as I get older, you know because I am so old, I have less tolerance for drunk people acting ignorant.  As we were walking downtown we saw many, many drunk people.  With out fail I would say to myself...
"Lord I hope I was never that ignorant"
WHOOPS...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment