Wednesday, December 11, 2013

All aboard...

So when I heard the Botanical Gardens had a Polar Express night I knew that Aiden would love it.  My boy could watch The Polar Express year round.  We reserved our spot right before it sold out and braved the cold and rain for what I thought was a train ride…WHOOPS, it was actually a reading of the Polar Express but they did serve HOT CHOCOLATE and cookies…no complaints from my little man...



Our Sweet neighbor Erin brought our group some bells which were a huge hit….and came in handy when the narrator needed some "jingling" and the cheesy bells they passed out just didn't do the trick!

After the story we bundles up for a fun and COLD tram ride around the gardens to check out the lights…




Like me, Aiden was a little disappointed that we didn't actually ride on a train haha…we are so hard to please sometimes.  Despite the rain, the cold, and the absence of train tracks, it was a really fun way to spend a Monday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment