Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Illumination

In an effort to stay incredibly busy these last few months of deployment, I have vowed to attend every Christmas function in town…..OK, not really!
The weekend after Thanksgiving we kicked off Christmas at the Founders Inn for their Grand Illumination.

 BRRRRR  its was a bit cold outside…but the lights were beautiful!!!

There was a lot going on inside which made for a very fun day...

Singing Santa and dancing rudolph…oh my!

Pat Robertson told the story of Christmas

Easton chilled :-)
 Once Aiden's buddy Connolly arrived, Mommy was chopped liver!!!
Add caption



Hanging with my mommy!


My little nutcracker soldier

Balloon "art"

Free face painting…yes, please!

Duck face???
We really had such a fun time at the illumination…the bonus was that it was free!!!  It was the perfect way to jump start my mood and get me into the holiday spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment