Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Half...

Happy Half Birthday to my smiley baby boy!  


These past 6 months have literally flown by!  I really can't believe that we are on the verge of so many milestones...crawling, walking, talking...SLOW DOWN!


Easton is with out a doubt the happiest baby around!  He such a sweetie...so energetic, so patient, always smiling and laughing and always content!  The good Lord knew that I would be so appreciative and so thankful for an "easy" baby and he gave me just that.  This boy is cool as a cucumber!


The biggest shock about my boy is how BIG he is...unlike Aiden, I have to offer him food...otherwise he would just wait hours upon hours to eat...he latches for about 5-7 minutes and he is good to go until the next feeding.  Aiden would eat non-stop and was so small.  E (as we call him) eats a few sips and is over it yet he is a whopping 18lbs!!!  Look at those legs...


Right now Easton is sitting like a big boy...

He went on his first bike ride yesterday (his official half birthday)

He's spoiled rotten by his big brother...


He LOVES to swing...


Happy Half Birthday Happy Boy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment